Feel the Power of 5

Ardyss Le' Vive concentrates the power of the world's top five antioxidant producing fruits in one product, Le' Vive. Le' Vive has: Mangosteen fruit, Noni juice, Acai Berry, Goji berry, and Pomegranate juice. The combination of their juices leverages their synergic action in your body to the fullest, slowing your body's cell's aging process while preventing the occurrence of terrible degenerative diseases. Ardyss Le' Vive is an organic product, with excellent flavor, that may help you: To nuetralize free radicals, responsible for aging. Increase your energy and strength. In preventing cancer. Keep good health.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Goji Health Stories!

A Very Special Story

I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone) and kidney disease (my kidneys were working at 27%) and rheumatoid arthritis. I was severely anemic. I’ve had two knee replacements, an ankle replacement and brain tumor surgery. I suffered with severe pain for many years. I was so sick I said good bye to a lot of my friends and would not leave my house. I couldn’t even go to church.
In May 2004, I was introduced to Goji juice. I took the Goji juice but not as faithfully as I should have which resulted in a slow recovery for me.
I was also on a prescription drug treatment. My doctor increased my dosage 300% because it wasn’t working. In November 2004, my doctor told me to stop taking the drugs and rest my body because my next treatment would be chemotherapy. When I heard that word “chemo”, it really scared me. I started to pray and ask God for strength. That's when I got serious about the Goji juice.
I started drinking 4 to 6 ounces faithfully everyday beginning in November. I began to feel changes in my body. I really couldn't see it but I could feel it.
Then my break through came on March 18, 2005, when I had a lab test. Several days later I had an appointment with my oncologist. I will always remember the expression on his face and the first words that came out from his mouth, "What's up with this"? I believe he was in “shock and awe“. He could not understand what had happened. The doctor told me that my blood count was back to normal and that my kidney function was normal, too. In addition, my arthritis pain was gone.
I praise God for Goji juice, which has changed my life.
Aloha,

Linda D., Hawaii


Acid Reflux/Stomach/Digestion

The day before I found out about Goji juice I prayed that God would help us both financially and with our health. The very next day a gentleman came into the restaurant where I work and shared with me the juice and how it had helped so many people. I was having trouble with stiffness in my hands, acid reflux, and my knees hurt. My husband has had stomach problems for years, achy joints, back problems and after a full day of hard work it took him a long time to snap back.

We started drinking the Goji juice in June 2006 and we loved the taste! Within the first week, husband began to feel energy and began feeling better. I started feeling much better by the end of the second week. My husband no longer has stomach problems, no achy joints and no back pain. I no longer have stiffness in my hands, my knees are much better and do not hurt. I also have not had any acid reflux and we both have more energy. We thank God for sending us the Goji juice!

Sharon H., Ohio


Waiting to Die

One year ago I was discharged from 10 days in the hospital unable to stand, eat, function in any way. I was sent home to die. My daughter, Donna, started me on one ounce of Goji juice three times a day, 1/2 hour before I tried to eat. The Goji juice took effect and within hours I was eating, and within days I was able to walk and function fully. I am pleased to say I am alive and well and happy today thanks to Goji juice. I am 85 years young!

Mable, Washington

A New Life

I will turn 65 in a few months and I do not feel or look my age. I started drinking Goji juice last October and within 2 months I noticed so many changes. Now I have more energy than ever and enough stamina to get me through the day. I sleep through the whole night and when I wake up, I am fully awake. To date, I have lost 42 pounds! I walk and carry my golf clubs when I play golf and I actively kayak and walk for exercise. Goji juice is, without a doubt, the true answer to a long and prosperous life.

Ron W., New York

1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or
    copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive
    content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission.
    Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen?
    I'd truly appreciate it.

    Here is my web site: Goji Berry Actives Reviews ()

    ReplyDelete