Feel the Power of 5

Ardyss Le' Vive concentrates the power of the world's top five antioxidant producing fruits in one product, Le' Vive. Le' Vive has: Mangosteen fruit, Noni juice, Acai Berry, Goji berry, and Pomegranate juice. The combination of their juices leverages their synergic action in your body to the fullest, slowing your body's cell's aging process while preventing the occurrence of terrible degenerative diseases. Ardyss Le' Vive is an organic product, with excellent flavor, that may help you: To nuetralize free radicals, responsible for aging. Increase your energy and strength. In preventing cancer. Keep good health.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mangosteen Testimonials

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 pancreatic cancer in February 2005. I had a Whipple surgery and the cancer had spread to my lymph nodes. My prognosis for living longer than 60 days was "dismal". I started drinking mangosteen juice after getting home from the hospital, stopped it by physician orders during chemo and radiation, but resumed when I finished my chemo. I have been in remission for over 3 1/2 years. I believe God is the supreme decision maker of who stays and who doesn't, but I believe the mangosteen juice was as important as the surgery and chemo and radiation. I have two other people who I know personally who are in remission from a grave diagnosis of cancer who also began drinking the mangosteen juice.
- anon22447

Mangosteen is not a silver bullet, it is a supplement to help your body function like it should. And there are more than 14,000 scholarly papers written on the mangosteen and the xanthones they contain. They can be accessed on PubMed.com. So there is a lot of scientific proof that the xanthones in the mangosteen fruit are highly beneficial. Do they cure cancer? Probably not and if someone sells it as if it does should be put out of business. But we all know and understand that if we give our bodies what it needs to be healthy, it will heal itself and fight off disease itself. Unfortunately, we don't get the proper nutrition from our diets, so we all need to supplement (according to JAMA 2002).

I have glaucoma which was diagnosed 25 years ago. I am absolutely certain that I would not have been legal to drive by the end of 2006without this amazing product. My optometrist and opthalmologist could confirm that my vision has improved since starting to take the juice. Would they give mangosteen juice the credit - unlikely, but I know that's what made the difference. I started drinking the juice 5 months after my optometrist said a prescription change would not make a difference, as my poor vision was all due to glaucoma damage. At that point, I was using a magnifying glass to read numbers in the phone book, and that was increasingly difficult. I went to the same optometrist 9 months later, after being on the juice for 4 months, and he was able to give me a new prescription, because my vision had greatly improved. For one thing, the optometrist said the astigmatism in my right eye had been corrected. I was no longer using a magnifying glass. Twelve months later, he was able to give me a major change in the prescription for my left eye, because my vision had greatly improved.


There may not be many "clinical trial" to refer to (by the way do you realize that drug clinical trials can be flawed and results manipulated, and that the studies are funded by the drug companies? hmmm), but don't discount the personal testimonials as "bunk". I would rather die than lie, so you can believe me or not. I am sooo glad I decided I would try the juice. Now, I would rather quit eating than stop using my mangosteen juice, because it is what maintains my vision, so that I can continue to work and enjoy quality of life. If you have problems, try it, you might be pleasantly surprised at the difference it makes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment